April 15, 2009

.: surprise :.

day : wedenesday
dae : 15 april 2009
time : 14.35

i received a phone called from my dad telling me that he's at Karak Highway and he wanna meet me!OMG.can't believe this.khamis - sabtu lepas baru jew jumpa.hmmm.he's going to attend a meeting at Ipoh.So drob by KL to meet me.waaaahh.so happy.but, Eusoff Aizuddin (my brother) was not here as he got clas till 6 p.m. i think so!haha.tomorrow,maybe my dad singgah KL lagi.but not sure yet.
cakap melayu lah plak.k?
kami x g jalan mane - mane pon sebab papaku ingin ke Ipoh plak.maka, kami pon just pegy makan kat KFC je la.borak-borak.then balik.all the best ye papa!

moral of the story :

>tersangat terkejut !
>happy!
>semakn bersemangat untuk belajar!
>nak jumpa lagi esok!



yeahhh!!!!!!
bangkit lah EUSOFF AQEUDDIN.kamu mampu memperolehnya!

sekian.

No comments: